My must have hair products


The last two- three years, my hair dying routine has been like this: brunette, blonde, redhead, brunette (again.) I know, I know, I should find one hair color and stick to it, but I'm in love with changing my looks. Anyways, you don't have to be a mastermind to figure out that my hair is pretty damaged and even dry.

I used to work as a receptionist at a hairdressing saloon, and I learned a lot about products. Besides the obvious of having a great shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type, you should consider buying these:

1. A heat protection spray 
I have curls I don't like, so I always blow dry my hair straight when I clean it. I also love to use a styling iron to.. make curls (Haha, I hate my own, but I love the fake ones you can make with a straightening iron)! Before I started to use heat protection, my ends split fast and became very thin, I had to cut of a lot of hair.

I promise you that this type of product works wonders, it really does protect your hair. I'm currently using Wella Professional's Thermal Image, which smells really good.

2. Moroccanoil
My hair is pretty dry, so I've been wanting a good hair oil for a while. My hairdresser put this in my hair and I was so surprised to feel how soft my har became, without turning greasy. Love this!

3. Hair Mask
Every girl who cares about her hair should use a hair mask at least once a week! I use this instead of conditioner these days, and it has really saved my hair. From severely damaged to soft and nourished. I also love the smell of this. Wella Professional Brilliance hair mask. I highly recommend it!

4. Shine spray
Winter is coming, and to keep your hair from looking dead and dull, a shine spray works wonders. I use TIGI' Bedhead's Headrush.

What is your favorite hair product?

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

Followers

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About

Follow on Bloglovin Glitter Elixir is written by Ulrikke, twenty-two years old from Norway.