In my makeup bag: August

Lets talk makeup! Every month I will show you which products I use and love the most. These days I'm into changing my eye makeup frequently, however I sprinkle the rest of my face with the same stuff.

1. Nars blush Orgasm
2. Make up store lipstick in Crown
3. Flex tip eyeliner from Isadora
4. Mac palett I have created myself with gorgeous autumn shades
(yes, I know it's not autumn yet)Woodwinked, Trax, Mystery and Electra
5. Angel Flame palett fra Mac
6. Clump Defy Mascara from Max Factor
7. Face finity foundation in Beige 55
8. Mac bronzer in Golden.

What is your favorite product right now?

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

Followers

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About

Follow on Bloglovin Glitter Elixir is written by Ulrikke, twenty-two years old from Norway.